Dennis’ 7 Dees
Creating a retail brand to grow same store sales in a flat market.
The Dennis’ 7 Dees name had a great deal of equity with a small group of landscaping customers. When the company purchased a chain of retail garden centers, they turned to East Bank Communications to build their brand and grow their retail sales.
- Create a brand identity, from the ground up, incorporating their existing landscaping business as well as the new retail outlets.
- Introduce the brand story at every consumer touchpoint.
- Create advertising campaigns and promotions to attract customers, create preference and increase sales at the garden centers.
- Develop targeted advertising and marketing programs to increase landscaping leads.
- Same store retail sales at the garden centers increased by over 50% in the first two years.
- Residential Landscaping realized a return on advertising investment of over 400%.